[Fredslist] CLE That Works

linda lamel lindalamel at msn.com
Tue Nov 13 23:49:00 EST 2007

All Gotham lawyers:
Meeting a CLE requirement is usually a long, dull lecture program.  And
several of those, you still find yourself shy of 1 required credit in
Ethics.  But there is another way.  A full house was treated today to a CLE
program in Ethics conducted by Lew Tesser.  He is like a breath of fresh
air.  The program was interesting, interactive, and relevant to all
participants.  This was more than painless, it was rewarding.  Lew is a pro
and we are lucky that he will do these programs for us.  Watch for the next
program and take advantage of the opportunity.  I'd do it even if I did not
need the credit in Ethics.

Linda Lamel
212 371-8257
linda at lamel.net