[Fredslist] Marketing/branding/development position sought

abonfiglio at psapartnership.org abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Tue Nov 13 22:48:36 EST 2007

My friend, Roxana Gheorghe, is looking for a position as per the
following from her attached resume, which highlights her skillset.

"Versatile marketer and highly skilled business developer with 9 years
of experience in branding, product development, niche expansion, and
customer marketing. Branding champion. Customer retention expert, as
well as inspiring leader and mentor. Fostered a 360° holistic
approach, which provided consistent integration of marketing
strategies throughout entire organizations ."

She has volunteered with my charitable organization and is a
terrifically hard worker and I recommend her highly. If you have an
opportunity that she may qualify for, please contact her directly.

Thank you.
Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. Dir./Partnership for Student Advancement
10 Park Ave 7H
New York, N.Y. 10016
www.psapartnership.org