[Fredslist] Icla da Silva Foundation Needs Your Vote!

Judy Mines jmines at rvminc.com
Sat Nov 10 08:50:17 EST 2007

Hello along the network

Please see below and help Bandits and Renato"s charity.

Thanks,
Judy

[file:///W:\Icla%20Foundation\Events\2007\Name%20copy.jpg]

Dear Friends of The Icla da Silva Foundation,

WE NEED YOUR HELP! Twelve-year old leukemia patient Pat Pedraja, who was our honoree at our 15th Anniversary Celebration on October 17, 2007, is competing to win CNN Heroes All Star Tribute.

We need your help to get Pat the most votes.  Starting today until November 11th, please go to http://www.cnn.com/specials/2007/cnn.heroes/ and vote for Pat Pedraja to win for his category of YOUNG WONDER.  The All Star Winner will be featured in a  national broadcast on CNN.

It would be great if all his hard work raising awareness about critical need for marrow donors and helping to save lives was highlighted on CNN!

You can also watch the video where I was interviewed for Pat's documentary.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01C82325.14350400]
>From left to right: Claudine Andrews, Pat Pedraja's mom, Pat Pedraja and Airam da Silva, Executive VP, The Icla da Silva Foundation at a bone marrow drive in Times Square, NY.

Thank you so much!

Airam