[Fredslist] Director of Real Estate Development (Salary Open) at one of our clients

Kamberg, Jeffrey (02940) Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Thu Nov 8 08:54:20 EST 2007

Hello Gotham.

One of our clients is looking for a Director of Real Estate Development.

It is out of the scope of what we recruit for but still want to assist
this client on the search.

Please read below and direct any candidates to me.

Thank  you.

 international real estate investment and development firm specializing
in luxury hospitality, residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects.
T he firm   is behind some of the most successful new condominium and
hotel projects in the US and in Europe, which are valued in excess of
$2.5 Billion.

--------------------------------

Director of Real Estate Development (New Position) -   $250K-$800K
(Depending on equity)

Info
-New Position due to growth of the firm
-Managing all current projects worldwide (Anywhere from 5-10)
-All project managers will report to this person (currently 5 PM's)

They would like to look at candidates who have extensive experience in
Real Estate and Development. There are only 10 or so people in Manhattan
that are currently doing this job and they realize this. They would like
to look at people are who are the #2 or #3 people in their firm and want
to make that next big step. The company has been around for over 10
years and is consistently growing. This person will not only need to
have the experience but they must also be sharp. This is not a "hardhat"
position. This person must be polished, articulate, and able to deal
with the project managers as well as their clients.

Salary is open. Depending on what is more important to the candidate,
they will either increase the base salary with less equity, or the
opposite for those who would like to have a higher stake in the firm.

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Recruiting Manager
Robert Half International
245 Park Avenue-25th Fl
New York, NY 10167

Phone (212) 983 1800
Fax     (212) 983 5629

email:  jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com
<mailto:jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com>
www.roberthalf.com <http://www.roberthalf.com/>
www.rhi.com <http://www.rhi.com/>

Worldwide Leader in Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948.