[Fredslist] SOLO 2nd Meeting Monday November 12

Jill Goldstein imprintdesigns at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 22:30:57 EST 2007

SOLO Meeting Monday, November 12

A reminder that the second meeting of Gotham’s newest group –– SOLO –– meets at 12:30 p.m. on Monday, November 12, 2007 at the Friar’s Club. (Register via the events calendar.)

SOLO provides a forum for solo practitioners –– business owners and professionals who work on their own (without employees) –– to meet, exchange ideas, form strategic alliances or joint ventures, seek out quality and reliable vendor sources for critical issues such as health and business insurance, share subcontractors, become an informal sales force for one another, and so on.

Based on the consensus from the 21 people who attended our initial meeting, at this next meeting we’ll continue our conversation about how best to serve the needs of all SOLO members and continue to consider various meeting and program formats.

The no-compete rule does not apply SOLO.

Gotham members who are currently a member of another Gotham group –– as well as those new to Gotham –– may join SOLO before January 1, 2008 without having to pay a SOLO application fee.

Co-chairmen for SOLO are Bob Formica of Sterling National Bank (co-chairman of Formica I) and Gil Effron of Strategies for Growth. Gil is one of Gotham’s newest members and the instigator behind SOLO. He has been a solo practitioner for over 22 years. Group Coordinator is Jill Goldstein of Imprint Designs.

Bob Formica, Robert.Formica at Sterlingbancorp.com, 212-935-4163
Gil Effron, gil at StrategiesForGrowth.net, 800-226-2428
Jill Goldstein, jgoldstein at imprintdesigns.com, 917-442-1629

Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare! Try now!

Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare! Try now!