[Fredslist] MSG CPA's - Expiring Tax Provisions (Promotion)

Mark Gottlieb msgcpa at msgcpa.com
Fri Nov 2 14:56:47 EDT 2007

If you are having trouble viewing this message, please go to http://msgcpa.icontact.com/archives/hityourtarget/posts/msg-cpas-expiring-tax-provisions-promotion.html.

EXPIRING TAX PROVISIONS

MSG OPENS STAMFORD CONNECTICUT OFFICE

 [http://www.msgcpa.com]

[http://www.msgcpa.com/news.php?headline=Expiring+Tax+Provisions] EXPIRING
TAX PROVISIONS

As we enter the fall of
2007, we wanted to remind our friends and colleagues of  the tax
provisions that will be expiring on
December 31, 2007.  If you have any questions regarding these or
any other tax matter, please feel free to contact our office.

o       Deduction of up to $2,000 or $4,000 (depending on income)
for college tuition.

o       Option to deduct state and local sales tax instead of
state income tax.

o       Election to include combat pay as earned income for earned
income credit.

o       Credit for certain energy-saving home improvements.

o       15-year depreciation for qualified leasehold improvements
and qualified restaurant property.

o       Deduction for up to $250 for classroom supplies purchased
by teachers and other educators.

o       Credit for manufacture of qualifying energy-efficient
appliances.

o       Itemized deduction for mortgage insurance on
qualified personal residence.

o       Availability of Archer MSAs.

o       Option to transfer up to $100,000 from IRA to charity
for those 70½ or older.

o       Enhanced deductions for donating food and certain books
to charity.

o       Enhanced deduction for charitable donations of real property
for conservation.

o       The research and experimentation tax credit.

o       Expensing of brownfields environmental remediation costs.

o       Qualified zone academy bonds credit.

[http://www.msgcpa.com/news.php?headline=MSG+CPA%27S+Opens+Stamford%2C+CT+Office]
MSG CPA'S OPENS STAMFORD, CONNECTICUT OFFICE

Mark S. Gottlieb, CPA, PC (MSG CPA’s) is pleased to announce the opening
of
its new office in Stamford, Connecticut.
This is the latest step in MSG CPA’s continuing expansion of its
Business
Valuation & Litigation Support Group.

Kara Kaiser, the firm’s Director of Marketing and Client
Liaison, said: "The opening of this new office in Connecticut
reaffirms our commitment to service the Connecticut
legal community. It will enable us to provide attorneys and their clients
with
access to the firm’s resources and services."

MSG CPA's is distinguished as one of the premier business valuation and
litigation support firms. Our practice is devoted exclusively to providing
diverse continuum of forensic accounting, business valuation and
litigation
support services.

Our Connecticut address and contact information is:

Address:

Mark S. Gottlieb, CPA, PC

One Stamford Plaza

263 Tresser Boulevard, 9th Floor

Stamford, Connecticut 06901

Telephone:

203-357-1500

Fax:

203-357-1505

Email:

msgcpa at msgcpa.com

 Mark S. Gottlieb, CPA, PC

GREAT NECK OFFICE

98 Cutter Mill Road, Great Neck, NY 11021

516-829-4936 • 212-732-8902 • Fax 516-829-3057

STAMFORD OFFICE

ONE STAMFORD PLAZA, 263 TRESSER BOULEVARD

STAMFORD, CONNECTICUT 06901

203-357-1500 • Fax 203-357-1505

[http://www.msgcpa.com] www.msgcpa.com

This message was sent by: Mark S. Gottlieb, CPA, PC, 98 Cutter Mill Road, Great Neck, Ne 11021