[Fredslist] Highly talented man's resume

Lawrence Jackson-Rosen lj-rnyc at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 11:24:10 EDT 2007

Dear fellow Gothamites,

I have attached the resume of my friend, Wayne Demar.  He has accumulated an
amazing background in management and logistics, which includes 15 years in
the U.S. Air Force and the establishment of a fashion wholesaling business.
He would be an enormous asset to any large organization in need of
intelligent management skills, especially one dealing with storage and
shipment of large quantities of goods.  Beyond his intelligence and
technical skills, his sense of ethics and humanity make him a most valuable
person to improve the efficiency and profitability of any large operation.
I hope our network can once again work it's magic to find an appropriate
position for this very talented and unique individual.  Wayne can be
cntacted directly at WPVD at aol.com.

With thanks and best wishes,

Lawrence Jackson-Rosen
Jewish Council for Public Affairs