[Fredslist] Gotham Open House Celebrates Fred's Birthday - 52 Attendees!!

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Fri Mar 30 12:16:18 EDT 2007

Good Afternoon Along the Network,

Yesterday's Open House meeting was a big success.  We had a SURPRISE party
planned for Co-Founder, Fred Klein.

Our team coordinated with The Friars Club and Fred's office.

MVP was our very own Honorable Judge Howard Goldfluss who obtained a
birthday card for Fred signed by Bobby Thompson, the shot heard around the
world player from October 1951.  Mrs. Goldfluss attended and mention was
made of the Goldfluss's upcoming 58 year wedding anniversary, quite an
accomplishment in and of itself.

Cynthia Brown, Group Coordinator of Gotham Diversity (two Open House members
have just switched to her Group)  and Friars' Club Controller was in
attendance to present Fred with gifts for him and his wife, Joanne on behalf
of the Club..

We hid Richard Lewin, The Friars Club photographer in the wings so that Fred
would not be alerted that this might be a different meeting...

After the presentations, the meeting proceeded until it was time for
dessert.  Ah, that's when the cake appeared and since Richard Lewin was long
gone, Fred stepped up to the plate and shot the attached pictures himself.

Very Special thanks to the staff of the Friars Club who were "in on it",
especially, Receptionist, Lydia Martinez, who was my "Rabbi".

Best,

Linda

Linda R. Newman
Co-Chair, Gotham Open House

Third Generation Insurance Broker

lindarnewman at verizon.net

www.ssfinsurance.com

-

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.176)
Database version: 5.06990
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/