[Fredslist] URGENT - Need Psychiatrist in Tampa Area

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Fri Mar 30 12:05:15 EDT 2007

Dear All,

I am going through a very difficult time.  My father had a nervous
breakdown.  He was hospitalized and now has been heavily medicated by
his general physician for a few weeks, but he is getting worse.  I am in
desperate need of a psychiatrist in the Tampa/Newport Richy/Spring Hill
area that could see him either over the weekend or on Monday.  I am
leaving to Florida tomorrow and I am hoping to be able to take care of
this over the Passover Holidays.  Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated it.

All my heart,
Bari

Bari Zahn
Torys LLP
Tel: 	212.880.6106
Fax:	212.682.0200
mailto:bzahn at torys.com
<www.torys.com>
This is to advise you in accordance with U.S. Treasury Regulations, that
unless otherwise indicated, any U.S. federal tax advice set forth in
this communication, including attachments, (i) may not be relied upon by
any person for the purpose of avoiding the imposition of penalties by
the Internal Revenue Service and (ii) is not intended to be used and
cannot be used by any person in promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any tax-related matter addressed herein.

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.