[Fredslist] Andrew Gelina invites you...

Andrew Gelina agelina at syrinxconsulting.com
Thu Mar 8 10:20:39 EST 2007

Folks,

    My company Syrinx is sponsoring the First Software Industry Poker
Tournament, a charity poker tournament to benefit the ALS Foundation for
Life on Sunday 4/1 in Waltham, MA (details:
<http://www.syrinx.com/about/poker.aspx>
http://www.syrinx.com/about/poker.aspx). We've sent out some Constant
Contact emails about it, but some over-zealous spam filters decreased our
reach since the message contained an embedded image. I've decided to send a
more personal invitation out to folks. If you're interested, please see the
sign-up information below, and please feel free to forward on this email to
anyone you think might be interested (and encourage them to do the same).
Some details:

When:               Sunday, April 1st, 2007, 1:00-6:00pm

Where:              Hilton Garden Inn

                        420 Totten Pond Road

Waltham, Mass. 02451

Donation:          $100, register online at  <http://www.syrinx.com/poker>
http://www.syrinx.com/poker

    The tournament will feature No Limit Texas Hold 'Em, played at 20 tables
that seat 10 players each. Proceeds, which will come from registration fees,
raffles, and other donations by patrons, will go to the ALS Foundation for
Life.  Prizes for the tournament will be based on the number of entrants,
with a maximum of 200 entrants. We expect to pay the top 5% - 10% of the
field, with first through fifth places taking the most. The prizes are paid
in gift cards.

    The tournament is themed for the software industry, but there will be
people from all different industries, and all levels of skill participating
in the event from duffer to decent. We'd love to see you there to play some
poker, meet some other people from the industry, and support a very worthy
cause. Thanks in advance!

    -Andrew

P.S. If you're not a poker player but still want to contribute, please see
the "Make standalone donation" link at the bottom of the page at
<http://www.syrinx.com/about/poker.aspx>
http://www.syrinx.com/about/poker.aspx where you can donate in $25
increments using PayPal or your credit card. Companies or organizations
interested in sponsoring entry for 1 - 20 people, please email or call me.

Andrew Gelina

CEO

Syrinx

Office:  (781) 487-7800 x104

Cell:     (617) 549-5686

Fax:     (781) 644-6071

E-mail:   <mailto:andrew at syrinx.com> andrew at syrinx.com

Web:     <http://www.syrinx.com/> http://www.syrinx.com/

Developer Founded, Developer Run. The Syrinx Difference.