[Fredslist] Gotham Queens Group meeting is Thursday March 15th

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Wed Mar 7 20:09:22 EST 2007

My Fellow Networkers,

The Gotham Queens Group meeting is Thursday March 15th, at the World
Famous POP DINER 80-26 Queens Boulevard Elmhurst at 8AM. If you are
planning to attend PLEASE call, Vincent DeRegotis our fearless Group
Coordinator at 718-206-4800 or reply to this e-mail.

Last month guest speaker, Adrian Miller (Gotham LI, President of
Adrian Miller Sales Training) enlightened us with a highly
informative, fast paced presentation that hooked us up with some new
tips and techniques that will help us hit our 2007 sales goals.

Below you will find information to further develop your business
relationships and with the success of Adrian's presentation, later in
the year, Gotham Queens is looking forward to having Andrea
Nierenberg, author of Million Dollar Networking show us how to be
better networkers.

Remember, if you are a guest YOU MUST call, we have a non-compete
cause and would not want to embarrass any-one. Besides that we need a
head count.

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Automatic Mail/Automatic On-Line
	  Printing Mailing and Electronic Marketing