[Fredslist] Position for 'Automated Application Healthcare System' professional

Steven Lichtenstein Steven_Lichtenstein at fhfg.com
Mon Mar 5 18:37:50 EST 2007

Hey Gotham does anyone know anyone that is looking for some young talent in
a health care setting ?

Please see email below from a relative of a good business contact of mine.

Steven-

My uncle gave me your email. I have just moved to the NY area to look for a
position in a health care setting. I have one year of health policy
experience that is detailed on the attached resume. I am finding it
difficult to secure a job utilizing the automated application system that
most health groups require. If you know any health care professionals that
are in need of talent, please let me know so I can send them my
qualifications. I certainly appreciate all your help.

Sincerely,

Adam Horowitz

Adam D. Horowitz
AOL at AOL.com.(See attached file: Health Council of S. FLA analyst resume
2.doc)

Steven D. Lichtenstein, CLU,ChFC
"Specializing in Plans, Hopes & Dreams"
FH Financial Group / The Guardian
95-25 Queens Blvd., Rego Park, N.Y. 11374
ph:718 268-9255x203  f:718 268-9268
e: steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com
web: www.stevenlicht.com
http://www.livingbalancesheet.net/client/ForestHills_web/Clients_webHi.htm

Registered Principal and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities, LLC
(PAS), 7 Hanover Square, New York, NY 10004, 1-888-600-4667. Securities
products/services and advisory services are offered through PAS, a
registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. Field Representative, The
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY. PAS is
an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. Forest Hills Financial
Group is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. PAS is a member
NASD, SIPC.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you  have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.