[Fredslist] Jersey City landlord/tenant lawyer?

Christopher Lamal clamal at lamal-law.com
Tue Jun 19 01:05:29 EDT 2007

A doorman in my building is looking for a lawyer who can advise him and
another tenant of his Jersey City apt bldg about a dispute with the owner of
the bldg, who is converting into condos.  The owner apparently took off the
roof in order to add an additional floor, but the project apparently got
screwed up, causing damage to some of the apartments.  He'd like to talk to
a Jersey City lawyer about this.  Any case would probably have to be taken
on a contingency fee basis.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Chris Lamal
__________________________
Christopher T. Lamal
Lamal Law Office
1040 Avenue of the Americas
11th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Tel:  212-302-0410
Fax: 646-435-9221
clamal at lamal-law.com

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, are for the sole use of
the intended recipient and may include legally privileged communication. Any
review, use, reliance, or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all
copies.

IRS Circular 230 Information: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed
by the IRS, we inform you that any tax advice contained in this
communication (including any attachments) was not intended or written to be
used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under
the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.