[Fredslist] Thanks For Your Support

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Mon Jun 11 13:38:28 EDT 2007

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

A special note of thanks to those of you who attended the Fourth Annual
Scarsdale Concours d'Elegance.  The event was a huge success, and the
proceeds will be donated to the Volunteer Fire Department.

As a member of the organization's Board of Directors, I got to drive a
1959 Custom-Made (James Ward) Rolls Royce for one of the owners.  This
may sound like lots of fun (and it was), but the car's power steering
was on the fritz, and after piloting this behemoth (and parking it), I
figured I might legitimately skip a day or two in the gym!

Again, many thanks.

Lucas J. Meyer

5th Street Advisors, LLC

34 5th Street