[Fredslist] "We are the world"-Gotham Anthem

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Mon Jun 11 14:11:18 EDT 2007

I bet you didn't know that Gotham has its own anthem (authored by Mike Landrum). Well the time has come to record and video tape it. Thanks to Gorthamite Judy Mauer, owner of Phantom Studios, we will record the anthem at her studios on the night of 6/28 starting at 5:00. Following the "We are the world" model we will record the anthem under the direction of Norm Spizz in an ensemble format. So, if you can sing let me know if you want to be part of this. We will be serving some booze and finger food and non singers are also welcome to attend and just "party". Please let me know if you'd like to participate. Phantom is located at 48 West 25th St. (Tween 6th and Broadway), 10th floor. 212 727 0452. I'll see you then and there for we are the world!
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.