[Fredslist] Space is limited - Join us for a great Gotham event on June 20 - our cocktail party and art show

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Jun 4 08:32:28 EDT 2007

It's time for our Annual Gotham Summer Cocktail Party and Art Show!

Join us on Wednesday evening June 20, 2007 at the Friars Club for our
annual summer cocktail party and our Gotham art show. The party starts
at 6:00 pm and the price of admission includes open bar, passed hors
d'oeuvres and carving station and art show.

Our cocktail party and art show is open to all members of all of the
Gotham groups and you are encouraged to bring spouses, significant
others, friends, and colleagues.

Cost of admission is $80.00 and is limited to the first 150 paid RSVPs.
You can pay on-line by credit card, or send your checks payable to
Gotham City Networking to Fred Klein at Klein Zelman 485 Madison Avenue,
New York NY.  Please add the words "cocktail party" on your check.

We look forward to seeing you there!