[Fredslist] High praise for Adrian Miller's book

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Wed Jul 25 14:22:18 EDT 2007

I'll be the third to chime in with kudos for Adrian and her new book.

It is written in her voice, which is to say in a style that's punchy,
upbeat, a little informal, to the point, and compelling.  It contains great
substance, regardless of whether you're in a "traditional" selling role or
sales is only one component of what you do (whether you want to admit it or
not).

The blatant truth is that most people in business can benefit from reading
The Blatant Truth.

Ordering from lulu.com was easy and quick.

Congrats to Adrian, and to anyone smart enough to pick up a copy.

Best regards,

David Abeshouse

Gotham L.I.

  _____