[Fredslist] High praise for Adrian Miller's book

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Wed Jul 25 10:46:48 EDT 2007

I would like to jump on the Blatant Truth bandwagon.  I was able to
color read her book in one sitting and walked away with some helpful
pointers and exposed lost opportunities.

I am not as generous as Judy, if you don't know her she is a delight
and maybe she will give you one - otherwise go buy a copy for
yourself.  I got mine from lulu.com.

Happy Reading,

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Automatic Mail/Automatic On-Line
	  Printing Mailing and Electronic Marketing