[Fredslist] Entry-level Candidate Looking for a Job

Lorri Zelman LZelman at spges.com
Wed Jul 18 14:44:41 EDT 2007

Attached is the resume of our neighbor who just graduated from college
and is looking for an entry-level opportunity. He thinks he might want
to go back to law school one day, so working in a law firm would be
ideal, but he's very open. Please feel free to call him directly if you
have anything for him.

Thank you!

Lorri Zelman
Managing Director, Human Resources Division
Solomon Page Group
1140 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Tel: 212-403-6170