[Fredslist] Contact at CMP for CIO needed

Charles Schreiber CSchreiber at lidc.org
Wed Jul 18 13:43:35 EDT 2007

I am on the Executive Committe of the Long Island Forum on Technology IT Committee. We are looking for a contact at CMP, Port Washington, so that we can make a formal invitation to ask their CIO (Chief Information Officer) to speak to our members later this year on WIndows VISTA Vs. Linux. Can anyone give me a contact?

Thanks.

Charles F. Schreiber Vice President, Lending
Greater New York Development Co.(GNYDC) /
 Long Island Development Corp. (LIDC)
45 Seaman Avenue Bethpage, NY 11714
866 433-5432 516-433-5000, x1025
cschreiber at GNYDC.org

LIDC/GNYDC- part of the Long Island Development Corporation family of economic development organizations, providing low cost loans and free technical assistance to entrepreneurs and non profits for over 27 years.
$750 million+ in direct loans to businesses and non profits
$2.5 billion+ in bank and private capital leveraged for projects
45,000 jobs created
$1.7 billion in government contracts obtained.
LIDC/GNYDC provides low downpayment, low fixed rate, long term second mortgages (behind banks and other lenders) for small businesses and not-for-profits acquiring, renovating or constructing their own facilities throughout New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
See us at www.lidc.org or www.gnydc.org