[Fredslist] For Lawyers - discount for CLE

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Sun Jul 15 19:13:22 EDT 2007

Dear Gotham lawyers ( and other interested parties):

I will be moderating and speaking on a panel on the subject of Capitalizing on Client Teams to Expand, Retain and Win More Business - a 90 minute webcast hosted on West LegalEdcenter the nation's leading online continuing legal education (CLE) service on Tuesday, July 17th from 12:30-2pm EDT. My guest panelists, a Practice Group Head and Management Committee member and a Chief Marketing Officer, talk about their firms' successful programs and we all offer advice and best practices. Click on the link above for information and to register.

If you are interested in attending, I can give you a special offer of a 15% discount. Let me know, as I have to send you the special code for the discount.

I will be leading two more CLE programs for the West LegalEd Center on October 3rd and November 1st and can offer you a discount for those as well.

Hope you will attend.
All best,
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing Planning, Strategy and Management"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Succeed in Your Own Personal Style *

Voice:: 212-593-1549
Fax:      212-980-7940