[Fredslist] Basic Japanese translation?

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Thu Jul 5 06:00:16 EDT 2007

Hi,
Hope you had a great 4th of July.
I am looking for someone who can translate a few basic Japanese phrases for me.  I have a friend corresponding while stationed in Japan and thought I'd include a few nice Japanese phrases in my notes.

Have a nice day and/or enjoy your day
Good night
Good morning
Be safe
You are in our thoughts

Since I an not familiar with the Japanese language, if you know of a common expression I can include I'm open to suggestions.

Also, if the phrase  'Ja Matta' Japanese, as I have seen that in a sign off in a few notes?

Thanks so much in advance and have a wonderful day.
Judie Moceri
Formica 1
Promotional Solutions Int'l