[Fredslist] FW: resume

Garelli, Theresa TGarelli at firstam.com
Wed Feb 21 10:43:24 EST 2007

Attached is a resume of a young man who is an attorney and former NFL
player. He is looking to advance his career into sports law.   Thanks
for your consideration and please forward as you deem appropriate.
Theresa

Theresa Ann Garelli
Vice President & Special Counsel

First American Title Insurance Company of New York
National Commercial Services
633 Third Avenue
New York, New York 10017
www.firstam.com/ncs | NYSE:FAF