[Fredslist] re: Nancy thinking about her family history

Anthony Bellov anthonybellov at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 14:18:58 EST 2007

Thanks for sending this along Julie (see below) - - this really resonates
with one of the interesting and unexpected genres of video I find myself
working in. In the past year, no less than three separate clients have
approached me to do family histories - - one of them very elaborate, tracing
five generations of a family from their immigration in the 19th Century,
with narration and animated photographs. Another engaged me to capture the
memories of their immigrant mother and the things she endured in WWII before
coming here, and less than six months later she was gone.

"Do It Now" is the right advice - - without a doubt. I only wish I had
thought of it myself when I was young and still had my grandparents around.

Anthony Bellov
(Anthony Bellov Video Productions)