[Fredslist] Help Wanted: Work From Home

Robert Morin RobertMorin at greystonevaluation.com
Thu Feb 15 13:17:50 EST 2007

HELP WANTED: WORK FROM HOME

Perfect Job for Retiree

We are a national entertainment arts company seeking someone with
computer skills and a flexible schedule to do data entry, internet
research and telephone work this season (morning work through May) while
training for a telemarketing/sales position for next season (evening and
possibly some morning work late August through May). All work is done
from your home. We will provide a telephone calling card for this
purpose, as well as all necessary materials.

We are looking for someone who is very friendly and outgoing and who can
present a strong positive image to our customers and potential
customers.

This is a p/t seasonal position.  The pay this season is $10/hr.  For
the sales position next season it will be $10/hr plus 2% commission on
sales.

If you reply, please give us a sense of your daily schedule as well as
your experience/skills.  Please note this is not a full-time position,
nor a career path.

Please reply to: dianelyn1 at gmail.com