[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit with Gotham Open House

Richard Klein rdk at millerconsulting.net
Fri Feb 2 15:43:36 EST 2007

Ride the Circuit with Gotham Open House!!!

When: Thursday, February 15th

Time: 12:15pm

Where: Friar's Club

Circuit Riders and Guests welcome!

By waiving Gotham's non-compete rule, Gotham Open House has allowed us
to open our doors to those who were otherwise 'conflicted out' of other
Gotham groups.  For some, it's an opportunity to join our 'tribe' while
waiting for a spot to open up in one of the other groups; for others, it
has fast become their Gotham 'home'.

We encourage existing Gothamites to 'ride the circuit', and welcome new
guests and friends to attend our meetings as a way to experience our
unique brand of 'tribal networking'.

Our fee is $40 for lunch, and *ALL* attendees must pre-register (no
walk-ins, no cancellations, no refunds).  We've made signing up easy by
allowing guests to register and pay on-line.  Go to
www.gothamnetworking.com <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/>  and click
on "Events" - "February 15th" - "Open House 12:15 pm" - then follow the
prompts to "Pay Online".

Rich Klein

Gotham Open House

Group Co-Coordinator