[Fredslist] Congratulations Michael Millis!

Michael Millis michael_millis at msn.com
Fri Dec 14 17:59:35 EST 2007

Thanks so very much for your acknowledgement, Ed.

Quite frankly, I feel that I have a lot more to accomplish before I can truly
be considered a visionary. But I will gratefully accept the award and aspire
to live up to the honor. I am just very sorry that neither of my parents, who
came to the United States from Jamaica, are alive and able to attend the
awards ceremony.

It is with great pride that I say that I am Jamaican and accept this recognition
from the Caribbean American Chamber of Commerce and Industry. In everything
I do, I am always hoping that I represent my parents, my family in Jamaica, and
my family in the United States well.

Thanks again, Ed.

Have a most excellent weekend, Gotham.

Stay warm through the storm!

Mike Millis
Gotham Hispanic Group
MX2 MEDIA Special Events Design, Production, and Coordination "Making Exciting Things Happen." (718) 434-7879> From: ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com> To: fredslist at gothamnetworking.com> Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:41:56 -0500> Subject: [Fredslist] Congratulations Michael Millis!> > Greetings Along the Gotham Network,> > Gotham's own Michael Millis, who has on innumerable occasions stepped up to the plate with generous contributions > > to our Tribe as a group & to individual members in need of a helping hand, has received recognition that was long > > overdue! > > This Wednesday, Michael was informed that he has been selected as a 2008 Business Visionary by the Caribbean > > American Chamber of Commerce and Industry. I know from personal conversations how committed Michael is to > > various Not-for-Profits that concentrate on children's welfare throughout the Caribbean, & particularly in the Nation> > of Jamaica. Though this is a business award, it will undoubtedly be a boon to Michael's philanthropic pursuits.> > Michael Millis will receive this prestigious award at an official ceremony to take place this Tuesday, December 18th at> > at Brooklyn Borough Hall.> > Way to go Michael!!> > > > > > _______________________________________________> Fredslist mailing list> Fredslist at gothamnetworking.com