[Fredslist] Today's Marketing Group Meeting

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 23:10:40 EST 2007

Today our Gotham Marketing Group met at the fabulous Italian Restaurant Fabio Piccolo Fiore's (where we have our monthly meetings).  Unfortunately, our group suffered from a richness of members and guests who showed up (in excess of 35) which created a difficult time for all to be introduced in a manner conducive to being heard, etc., given the logistics of the restaurant and competition from Fabio's other lunch guests.  However, Gothamites proved their industriousness and ability to turn lemons into lemonade by turning the meeting into a large network event with members freely moving about the lunchroom to engage with those whom they desired to connect.  Cheers to Bambe, our leader, for attracting so many guests to our meeting.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber