[Fredslist] Maria Guida, June 5, CD Release Concert

Maria Guida maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Fri Apr 27 08:58:42 EDT 2007

Dear Fellow Gotham-ites,

I am very happy to invite you to  a very special performance on Tuesday
evening, June  5 --  the concert that celebrates the release of my debut CD,
Soul Eyes.

I am also grateful and excited to share words recently written by Scott
Yanow (jazz reviewer, Downbeat Magazine and Cadence; author of nine books on
jazz):

"In addition to her strong technical skills, youthful enthusiasm and joy at
singing, Maria Guida is a mature stylist.  Blessed with a beautiful voice,
she puts her heart and a lot of feeling into every song she interprets.
SOUL EYES is a very impressive debut.  It makes one look forward not only to
Maria's future recordings, but to the opportunity to see her perform this
classic material live."

I will be singing beautiful standards from the "Great American Songbook"
(many songs from the new CD), and the four-piece band is truly exciting.
This is an evening that I know you will enjoy!

Tuesday, June 5 at 8pm

at   SWEET RHYTHM

West Village:
88 Seventh Avenue South
(between Bleeker and Grove Streets)

$15 Cover; $10 Minimum

Reservations:  212-255-3626
To make reservations online:   <http://www.sweetrhythmny.com>
www.sweetrhythmny.com

Thank you so much.  We look forward to seeing you there!

All the best,
Maria

Maria Guida
Successful Speaker, Inc.