[Fredslist] Rangers Wednesday night

Keith Kleinick keith at kleinicklaw.com
Wed Apr 18 22:49:03 EDT 2007

Gotham

Barbara Schwartz was the first to reply to my offer to join me at Game #4 of the Playoffs.
Last night she went to the Yankees and tonight she jumped at the offer of a Ranger game...

Thank you Barbara...

Barbra is a memeber of The Diversity Group. She should ride the circuit more and meet more Gothamites. Barbara, come to Gotham Brooklyn when you can

We had a great time cheering our Rangers on, playing Jewish Geography; Gotham Geography and Network Geography in general. It is a small world but I'd hate to have to paint it...

Today was a special Gotham day which started at LI Legal (I picked Fred's card out of the stack and we have to meet before the next meeting. Great idea... I hear the Woman's Group copied this idea...) Followed with a fabulous meeting with Nancy and ends with the Rangers..,

Thank you Gotham.

By the way the Rangers polished off the sweep with a 4-2 win

Keith

Keith A. Kleinick Esq.
Structured Settlement Consultant
Creative Capital Inc.