[Fredslist] FW: Hiring

Sergio Fernandez de Cordova sfdecordova at FUELOUTDOOR.COM
Thu Apr 19 02:11:34 EDT 2007

All,

Please see below, a good friend of mine Robert Johnston, is looking to hire a talented senior business development person to work with his firm The Executive Council.

The Executive Council is New York's premier business forum for senior executives, their advisors and capital markets professionals. The organization has built a reputation for highly acclaimed conferences and executive education programs.

I think this could be a great opportunity for someone in a senior position looking to leverage some of their contacts with an organization like the Executive Council.

Please forward all referrals directly to Bob at bobj at execcouncil.org.

Thank you for your help.

Sergio Fernández de Córdova
Real Estate, Government Affairs + Legal
Fuel Outdoor
149 5th Avenue, 11th Floor
Tel: +1 (212) 796-4190
Fax: +1 (212) 967-7337
sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com <mailto:sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com>
http://www.fueloutdoor.com <http://www.fueloutdoor.com/>