[Fredslist] Join us for a great Gotham event on November 28 - our annual Gotham Fall cocktail party

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Sun Sep 17 15:38:36 EDT 2006

It's time for our Annual Gotham Fall Cocktail Party!!

Join us on Tuesday evening November 28, 2006 at the Friars Club for our
annual Fall cocktail party. The party starts at 6:00 pm and the price of
admission includes open bar, passed hors d'oeuvres and carving station.

Our cocktail party is open to all members of all of the Gotham groups and
you are encouraged to bring spouses, significant others, friends, and
colleagues.

Based on feedback from our Gotham members, we are once again limiting the
party to the first 150 paid attendees.

Cost of admission is $80.00 and is non-refundable (you may send a substitute
if your plans change) and you can pay by check or credit card.  To pay by
credit card, log on to the web site (www.gothamnetworking.com
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/> ) choose events and click on the pay now
icon. To pay by check send your checks payable to Gotham City Networking to
Fred Klein at Klein Zelman 485 Madison Avenue, New York NY.  Please add the
words "cocktail party" on your check.

We look forward to seeing you there!