[Fredslist] FW: Employee Benefit Seminar a must! Susan Sajiun Fitzharris, of United Benefit Consulting sponsored by (yes fellow gothamite) Robert Half International on September 14, 2006

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris ssajiun at ubcins.com
Tue Sep 12 11:29:25 EDT 2006

Hi Gotham, a few weeks ago our comrade Jeff Kamberg sent this invitation
to you. I am resending, we have a few seats left and would love your
attendance or anyone you know who would benefit from learning how to add
more employee benefit plans at no cost to the employer!  This applies to
any company even as low as 2 employees.  Hope to see you!

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris
Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris, President
United Benefit Consulting Inc.
ssajiun at ubcins.com
Phone: (631) 780-3333

	" Must - Attend"  Seminar on

	$UPPLEMENTAL BENEFIT PROGRAM$

	                          Learn what's new and how to
effectively implement these concepts at little or no cost to your
company!

	q       100% Employee Paid/Voluntary Plans

	q       Innovative Programs

	q       Cutting Edge Concepts

	q       For groups both large and small

	                  Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris ,   President of
United Benefit Consulting

	Invites you to experience another informational seminar hosted
by

Robert Half International