[Fredslist] bermuda hotels?

Rebecca Selvenis selvenisr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 10:32:05 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Planning a trip for my birthday (January) to Bermuda for a week.  We've
never been but would love some recommendations.  Here's our style:

* not into touristy, Americanized resorts (we aren't going to the caribbean
to eat chinese food, which is what I was offered in Puerto Rico once)

*would love to even split the week up into 3 days at an active place
(snorkeling, other sports), and 3 at a secluded quiet spot where we're less
worried about exploring and getting around

*would love to have an umbrella drink in our hands most of the time!
(all-inclusives are great if they're not too Americanized)