[Fredslist] Arizona vendor who accepts American Express

Everest lmwallaeverest at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 27 08:01:53 EDT 2006

Dear Gothamites,

My house in Phoenix, AZ is rented out and managed by a property management company.  For repairs, they tend to use small-sized vendors whom they feel are honest, fairly priced and who give quick and reliable service.  Unfortunately, for me, none of these vendors accept American Express, and the management company feel that they've exhausted the market in their search for a vendor that does accept AE.  I'm waiting on approving numerous costly repairs to the property, and the management company is willing to get additional bids from any vendors that I might suggest.

Any recommendations on vendors with all the virtues in addition to accepting American Express, in Phoenix, AZ?

Thanx.
Regards,
Lorraine, GC
GANG