[Fredslist] Contacts at Cornell Medical Center

Pjfsesq at aol.com Pjfsesq at aol.com
Fri Oct 20 10:34:58 EDT 2006

Dear Gotham,
I hope this wonderful group can help. My sister-in-law has been
deteriorating emotionally and physically after a bout with breast cancer two  years ago.
She was recently admitted to NY Methodist Hospital in Bklyn. by my  personal
physician on an emergency (humanitarian) basis. She has undergone a  variety of
tests which have failed to produce any diagnosis. She is  literally failing
daily. My Doctor was trying to get her to Cornell. Her  insurance company, GHI
(which could also show a little humanity in this world of  regulations) is
refusing to pay for her stay at Methodist and is forcing her  out. Our immediate
need is for a caring Psychiatrist and Neurologist at Cornell  who can help get
her recovery started. I hope someone can help.
Thanks to all. I'll be happy to put my Doctor onto any leads and call GHI  if
anyone can help there.
Phil Smallman
Bandit
Phil Smallman