[Fredslist] Fw: 6/15 Cocktail Party-Art Show

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Thu May 11 21:00:10 EDT 2006

See below. There still many spots open.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.

A reminder that our Art Show-Cocktail Party will be held on 6/15 at 6:00 at the Friars Club. The cost is $70. We will limit attendance to the first 150 people who send their check. We will not be accepting payment at the door and there will be no refunds. We look forward to networking there with you.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.