[Fredslist] REMINDER-COMPLIMENTARY CLE SEMINAR MAY 17

COREMBO at aol.com COREMBO at aol.com
Thu May 11 16:22:17 EDT 2006

Dear Gothamites:

Reminder!

I will be leading a complimentary CLE seminar on Wednesday, May 17,  from
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., at the law offices of Klein, Zelman, Rothermel  &
Dichter, 485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor.

The seminar consists of Part I--THE BASICS: UNDERSTANDING ACCOUNTING, THE
LANGUAGE OF BUSINESS, and encompasses 2.5 NYSCLE credit hours (125 actual
minutes).

My objective is to provide a broad brush, easy-to-follow, entertaining
presentation.

Please review my website (_www.jimtaibleson.com_
(http://www.jimtaibleson.com) ) for descriptions  of all 11 of my CLE courses (aggregate 32 NYSCLE credit
hours), my  educational/professional background and testimonials from
satisfied  attorneys.

I look forward to seeing you there!

KNOWLEDGE IS  GOOD!

JAMES A  TAIBLESON--917-494-4391