[Fredslist] looking for job oppty for a super young woman

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Tue May 9 11:52:36 EDT 2006

Hi,

Simply, Jamie Feintisch is a treasure and would be a great asset to
any company that is looking for a sales oriented, savvy marketing/pr
person. She's been working since graduating in June of 2001 and is
interested in getting into sales. Her previous PR positions were with
Wachovia and Coty and she has the kind of personality that makes her
stand out.

No, she is not my daughter.

I have attached her resume and please see if Gotham can help.

Thanks,

Adrian
--
Adrian Miller Sales Training
Professional Sales Training & New Business Development Consulting
amiller at adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave?  What if we don't train them
and they stay?"