[Fredslist] looking for familiy law practioner with expertise in Patrimony

Michael Zeldes Michael.Zeldes at hubinternational.com
Thu Mar 30 16:41:26 EST 2006

Any help for an acquaintance who wants to have a confidential consultation with an attorney with  expertise in a Patrimonial issues. Please e-mail me please.

Michael Zeldes
Senior Vice President
Hub International Northeast (NYSE: HBG)
1065 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10018
michael.zeldes at hubinternational.com
PH 212-338-2353
FX  212-338-2557
www.hubnortheast.com

Confidentiality Notice: This Electronic message, together with its attachments, if any, is intended to be viewed only by the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential, protected health information and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited without our prior permission. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or if you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from your computer system.