[Fredslist] Gotham CT Meeting, Tuesday MARCH 21

Michelle James michelle at thebrandingnetwork.com
Thu Mar 16 14:52:48 EST 2006

Hello Gothamites,

Just a quick reminder:  Our next Gotham CT meeting will be held Tuesday,
MARCH 21.  Please RSVP.

We invite all Gotham members to ride the circuit with Connecticut!  Refer a
friend to our group!! We are growing by leaps and bounds!!

GOTHAM CT Networking Breakfast (A full buffet!  You can find us at the
largest table in the Atrium Restaurant)