[Fredslist] LA Seminar/Workshop Getting Fit Through Sex

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Tue Mar 14 19:08:27 EST 2006

Dear Gotham Family,

If you're going to be in LA this weekend and you want to check out a
fabulous seminar, I highly recommend you taking this seminar with my
dear friend Dave Mazzei, the author of Getting Fit Through Sex.
Otherwise, catch him in NYC on May 20th.

Enjoy!

Bari

________________________________

In his book, Getting Fit Through Sex, David takes you through a
comprehensive, step by step and common sense approach, to a practical
analysis of what to eat, when to eat and how to combine your foods   He
takes the confusion out of the propaganda  which we are exposed to
daily. He takes you on a healthy living inquiry to include whole foods,
sex, exercise, sunshine, deep breathing, pure water, touch, meditation
and the power of the mind.

Furthermore, he presents a straight forward approach and inspiring
outlook on intimacy and ties it all together with sex and love.

As he says in the beginning of his book, "It is your right to be fit,
sexed, and happy, so claim it!"

David will present workshops based on his book, Getting Fit Through Sex
on Saturday March 18th in LA and Saturday May 20th in NYC.  Great sex is
understood not by its capacity to fulfill our fantasies, but rather by
its ability to so deeply absorb us that the mind silences and we feel
the perfection of ourselves, our partner and of life. Sex inspires
playful self discovery and body awareness. Most of us become aware of
our body's imbalances when we are faced with severe health challenges.
In the workshop you will become more aware of your body's health and you
will start to feel how fitness & sex are related.  What we put into our
marvelous vehicle called the human body is more important than you can
imagine.  Bring a yoga mat, please.

Seminar & Workshop

LA  = Sat  March 18th        NYC = Sat  May 20th

10am to 4 pm $40 includes breakfast, whole food lunch & ebook

(you will be notified of the location upon registration)

Seminar Topics include

Why sex will increase your energy, vitality, longevity & health

What changes to expect when you start to eat higher quality foods

Negative affects of man made and processed foods

Getting to and maintaining your ideal body weight

How to deal with your food Addictions

The 12 wonders - Let nature heal you

Balancing your pH and the benefits

Workshop

 Yoga, Tai Chi & Martial Arts to maintain the bodies

sexual fitness & health

What, When & How to eat,  plus food combining

(Why you should only eat between noon & 8pm)

Learn how to prepare quick, cheap, whole food meals

Increase your sexual & pc energy with breathing

Friday's homework - Eat your last meal at 8pm

Saturday's homework - Skip breakfast and drink 5 glasses of  Water
(distilled preferably).

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.