[Fredslist] A B Improvements

Formica, Robert Robert.Formica at sterlingbancorp.com
Tue Mar 14 15:43:21 EST 2006

Gotham members,

I would like to publicly mention to Gotham about my experience with A B Improvements. Al Boehler who owns the company and is a member of Gotham LI, came to my house to give me suggestions on remodeling the small kitchen on the third floor of my house. He came up with a good plan and did a magnificent job. Not only was the work well done, he came when he said he would, didn't take forever and cleaned up. My wife and I are very happy with his work and recommend him highly
Bob