[Fredslist] california Trip

jmg at startuup.net jmg at startuup.net
Mon Jun 26 10:38:44 EDT 2006

The family and I (2 sons 14/12) are going to Calif and travel from San
Fran area to San Diego.

Looking for suggestions on what to see and do, and some cool stuff for
the kids.  We know about Alcatraz, Hearst Castle, carmel. big sur,
Beverly Hills, Hollywood, catalina Island, The zoo and etc.

Are there any must sees I left out, or some other places to go and see
that would be fun.  I want to avoid Disney Land, if I can.

We are going next week for about 8 days.

Is it ok to fly to Oakland? How long it the trip to SF from Oakland?

Any ideas would be great. Can any one get us a studio tour while in the
Hollywood.

Many thanks as usual.

Jeff

Jeffrey Glick, CPA
Start U UP Office Consulting
20 Hollow Tree Ridge Road
Darien, CT 06820
203-202-9204
jmg at startuup.net
www.startuup.net

The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.