[Fredslist] New and Exciting Group - Gotham Open House

Rich Klein rdk at carnegie-ltd.com
Fri Jun 23 16:48:12 EDT 2006

Gotham -

Thank you to Linda and Fred for taking the time/effort/energy to create
and invigorate such a great new group.

I think it's appropriate to take the opportunity to mention that Gotham
Open House is a great experience; we get many new faces at every meeting
(which means more networking opportunities for everyone), and we've had
lots of people riding the circuit, which is a great way to meet and
establish relationships with new potential Gothamites.

Come join us at the next meeting - even better, bring a friend - you'll
be glad you did!

Best Regards,

Rich Klein

Carnegie Associates Ltd.