[Fredslist] Moms Helper opening in NYC

galbarb14 at aol.com galbarb14 at aol.com
Fri Jun 23 16:16:48 EDT 2006

As of July17th Moms Helper will have a location in NYC.  We are looking for someone to help run this office.  We are a domestic placement agency specializing in placing nannies, housekeeepers, and companions for the elderly.  Great opportunity to grow with us.  If interested or know anyone who might be, please contact me at 516 822-2693.  Thanks Gale Gregory.