[Fredslist] Request for Mentor

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Fri Jun 16 13:33:58 EDT 2006

Good Afternoon Gotham,

Please see Mentoring request for an experienced Financial Planner to assist
one of our members in the same industry.

Please reply via e-mail to me at lindarnewman at verizon.net

Many thanks.

Gothamly,

Linda, Co-Chair
Gotham Mentor Program

Linda R. Newman

Third Generation Insurance Broker

lindarnewman at verizon.net

REQUEST FOR MENTOR:

After being back in sales for 4 years, I'd like someone to help me get to
the next level in my business: balancing work/life issues (defined as more
money and less work), managing time better, marketing strategies that work,
providing the very best client service (creating a "Wow" expreience),
creating and strengthening relationships with centers of influence.  I am
always wondering if I am doing the right things to create and maintain a
successful practice.  I love what I do, but I'm frustrated in my progress.