[Fredslist] Fabulous art party!!!

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Fri Jun 16 11:24:08 EDT 2006

It really was an incredible evening.  I met so many wonderful new people
and finally got to put faces with the names, which is always terrific.
I just want everyone to know how truly grateful I am to be a part of
this amazing Gotham family - and that it is!  As the founder of Living
Beyond Belief, an HIV/AIDS youth-based non-profit, I have received such
an incredible amount of support from soooo many people that I cannot
even begin to name, but you know who you are and I thank you from the
bottom of my heart for that.  As a member, I cannot express how
appreciative I am for all of you that reach out to provide advice,
mentorship, referrals etc.  Fred, you should be really proud of the
family you created and I am honored to be a part of it! Job well done to
all involved with the festivities - I'm looking forward to next year.

All my heart,
Bari

Bari Zahn
Torys LLP