[Fredslist] Donation for Special Olympics

afeingertz at aol.com afeingertz at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 20:46:29 EDT 2006

One of my customers created goodie bags for a promotion and has 2000 left over that they would like to donate to the Special Olympics or another organization that would like them. The bag has a t-shirt,waterbottle, candy bar and a few other small items. Does anyone have a contact name they could call. Please e-mail the info to me and I will forward.

thanks
Adam

Adam Feingertz
VP Major Accounts
Office Depot(formerly Allied Office Products)