[Fredslist] HELP NEEDED FOR CHARITY EVENT

Justin Green jgreen at haysventures.com
Wed Jun 14 19:10:46 EDT 2006

Safe Space is having its annual Junior Council Party to help raise money for
the organization. (www.safespacenyc.org <http://www.safespacenyc.org/> )  We
need helpers to Stuff the goodie bag's for the event @ 3pm on June 29th.

Please contact Jessica @ SafeSpace (jtaback at safespacenyc.org) 212-226-3536
ext 232.. THANK YOU

Justin Green

HaysVentures LLC

Principal

330 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor

New York, NY 10017

(646) 495 5759  (Phone)

(646) 495 5764  (Fax)

(917) 921 8775  (Cell)

 <mailto:jgreen at haysventures.com> jgreen at haysventures.com

 <http://www.haysventures.com/> www.haysventures.com

This transmission contains privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the recipient(s) indicated above. If the reader of the message is
not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any review, use,
disclosure, reproduction, dissemination, or distribution of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone. In
addition, No warranty or representation, express or implied, is made as to
the accuracy of the information contained herein, and same is submitted
subject to errors, omissions, change in price, rental or other conditions,
withdrawals without notice, and to any special listing condition, imposed by
our principals. We assume no liability regarding the data we provide and
advise that you check official government and other sources before making
any financial decision using this data.